For admission to the various classes at the school such as Nursery class to the higher classes, the admission shall be held on the basis of an admission test. The students will have to submit an admission form to apply for the admissions. Kindly get the following documents with your ward for completing admission formalities:
- A photo identity proof.
- Two passport size photographs of the child and each of father and mother.
- Self Attested Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- Proof of residence (a copy of the Passport / Electricity Bill /Telephone Bill / Water Bill / Unique Identification Card / Electoral Card / Ration Card issued in the name of parents (mother / father having the name of the child). Originals to be produced for verification.
- Self Attested Photocopy of Report Card of Previous Class (Original Report card required for verification).
- Transfer Certificate in Original to be submitted within 15 days, after admission.
Mode of selection: (i) Result of The Admission Test and (ii) Verification of documents of shortlisted candidates.
Note: Every year, we have more applicants than the number of seats available. Therefore, if a candidate is unable to secure a seat, it is in no way a reflection of his/her caliber.
In case the admission is confirmed, all relevant original documents are required to be shown at the admission counter and the self-attested photocopies of the same must be submitted.
Declaration from the parents
- Parents will certify that all the information provided by them is correct. If the information is found to be incorrect or false, their ward shall be automatically debarred from the selection / admission process and appropriate action will be taken accordingly.
- Parents understand that the application form does not guarantee admission to their ward.
- Parents accept the process of admission undertaken by the school and will abide by the decision taken by the school authorities.